NuX MG-30 Multi-Effects Modeler Pedal
- Versatile Amp Modeling with Bias Tweaking.
- 11 Independent moveable signal blocks with optional parallel post-efx routing.
- 4" large colorful LCD with intuitive UI.
- 1024 samples IR resolution and 3rd party IR loader slot with each user patch.
- Versatile application scenes and global settings.
- Ultra-low system latency(2ms) and 2 powerful DSPs.
- Comes with NMP-2 for external foot control.
- USB recording interface, firmware update, QuickTone edit software.
Designed by guitarists, developed by passionate engineers, made for working musicians.
More than Decent Modeling
Since we announced MG-300 the best-budget compact modeler on the market ever—people started noticing our TSAC-HD (White-Box) Modeling Algorithm. It offers you realistic amp response and playability. And now, the MG-30 provides you better definition from HD to 2K!
With 2 powerful NXP RT processors, MG-30 drives 1024 samples Impulse Response resolution with ultra-low system latency to give you tight and fast response.
2 premium AD/DA AKM AK4558EN 32-bit 2 channel audio CODECs realizes "high quality sound performance". MG-30 has super wide dynamic range ~ 110dB!
4" Large Colorful LCD
Intuitive user interface with a large colorful LCD lets you get rid of reading manuals.
The 5-way encoder navigates lets you for quick editing, signal block routing, jack setting, and more. Signal block indicator presents current status, and helps you quickly engage/bypass or edit related effects.
Holding the HOME/GLOBAL BUTTON enters the Global Setting. Here you'll find lots of great application designs.
We ship same day so you get your gear fast!
Hope you snag this one up from us!!