Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah Guitar & Bass Pedal
The BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal gives guitarists and bassists a wide range of classic auto-wah and dynamic wah effects, plus a new "Humanizer" effect which can simulate human vowel sounds. A Bass input provides a variety of funky wah sounds for bass guitar.
- Compact pedal creates a variety of classic "wah" effects
- Dynamic wah sounds provide variable effect based on picking strength
- "Humanizer" effect creates human voice-type vowel sounds
- Dedicated Bass input for processing bass guitar
- EXP Pedal mode allows wah control via optional expression pedal
- Tempo can be set for pedal control or at a fixed rate via Manual mode
A "Talking" Pedal
The AW-3 incorporates human voice-type sounds through a "Humanizer" mode. Of course, you can also choose from standard up-and-down wah effects, plus a Tempo Mode and resonant synth-like Sharp Mode
Choose from both fixed and auto wah settings using the Manual control or pedal for tempo input. By connecting an optional expression pedal, the AW-3 can also be used for Pedal Wah effects. A dedicated Bass input permits direct processing of bass guitars.
*ATTENTION* WE SELL CURRENT STOCK PEDALS AND NOT ALL PHOTOS ARE UP TO DATE, NOT ALL OF THE PEDALS WE LIST ARE MOD-ABLE!!!
We ship SAME DAY, so you get your stuff FAST!