Boss DM-101 Analog Delay Machine
Meet the Ultimate Analog Delay
Classic sound meets modern power with the DM-101 Delay Machine, the ultimate analog delay. Driven by eight BBDs under smart CPU control, this inspiring pedal delivers 12 unique modes, stereo operation, and a wide array of tonal colors, all while maintaining 100 percent analog signal processing throughout. And with 127 user memories, tap tempo, carryover, MIDI, and more, the DM-101 brings you the features and versatility of an advanced digital pedal—but with the vibrant, characterful sound that’s only possible with authentic analog BBD circuitry.
- The ultimate analog delay pedal realized with advanced BOSS technology
- Fully analog BBD audio circuitry shaped by precision digital CPU control
- Warm, saturated, and highly musical tone
- Twelve modes deliver a wide range of mono and stereo delay textures, created using up to eight internal BBDs
- Stereo output with flexible signal routing options
- Adjustable modulation rate and depth with dedicated knobs
- Variation knob for controlling multiple parameters that are unique to each mode
- Selectable carryover for maintaining delay trails when the effect is bypassed
- MIDI I/O on mini TRS connectors
- Tap tempo function and tap division switch for creating rhythmic delays
- Four onboard memories plus the current panel settings
- 127 user memories accessible via MIDI program change
- Expandable control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
DM-101 Delay Modes
Classic—Traditional warm analog delay sound extended with up to 1200 ms of delay time. Adjust the modulation behavior by cycling through triangle, sine, and more complex waveform shapes with the Variation knob.
Vintage—Retro analog delay sound inspired by the iconic BOSS DM-2 Delay pedal introduced in 1981. Adjust the modulation behavior by cycling through triangle, sine, and more complex waveform shapes with the Variation knob.
Modern—Uniquely clear analog delay sound with a distinctive high-end tone and up to 840 ms of delay time. Adjust the modulation behavior by cycling through triangle, sine, and more complex waveform shapes with the Variation knob.
Multi-Head—Emulates a multi-head tape delay while imparting a uniquely analog BBD sound character. Use the Variation knob to cycle through 10 different head combinations.
Non-Linear—A unique effect that produces consecutive short delays (35–190 ms) that gradually increase in volume. The Variation knob allows you to control the delay times after the initial delay.
Ambience—Simulates a small space. Change the size and early reflections with the Variation knob.
Reflect—A stereo delay sound that produces a reverb-style effect. Adjust the pre-delay with the Variation knob.
Doubling+Delay—A stereo effect that combines a doubled sound with a longer delay. Use the Variation knob to balance the two sounds across the stereo output.
Wide—A stereo delay with offset left/right delay times for an expansive sound. Use the Variation knob to adjust the delay offset amount.
Dual Mod—A stereo delay with different modulation phase settings on the left and right outputs. Use the Variation knob to adjust the phase amount (the phase is fully inverted at the maximum setting).
Pan—A tapped stereo delay with different delay times distributed across the sound field. Use the Variation knob to fine-tune the delay time amounts.
Pattern—Stereo delay with different rhythmic patterns. Use the Variation knob to choose from the 10 available pattern types.
We ship same day so you get your gear fast!
Hope you snag this one up from us!!